Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today I want to Be... A Circus Perfomer



I must admit there has been more than a few times in my life where I have felt like running away and joining a circus. I can truly see myself fitting right in with the madness, the hard work and the eccentricity of the circus life.

The ideal circus job for me?
Animal handler? Love animal, don't know how to handle them.
Juggler? You need good hand-eye coordination for that, right?
Tight rope walker? We're gonna need a bigger net!
Clown? When you have as many brothers as I do, you do that anyway.

No, I'd be an acrobat (believe it or not, I have some experience), because that is where one finds the perfect balance between freedom and immense skill - you do "the impossible"; you create magic with the only instrument we're all blessed with.





- Ambrose Bierce







No comments:

Post a Comment