Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Musical Magic: Kate Nash


You've probably guessed that I'm an indie/folk/rock girl when it comes to music. I love all types of music (sometimes I can't get enough of Beethoven), but I' always find myself drawn to the original, the wacky and uniquely beautiful. This singer encompasses these traits: her music tells of crazy adventures, useless love affairs and even imaginary friends (listen to Skeleton Song for that one.) She's different and that's why she's excellent. Her website: http://www.katenash.co.uk/ displays the personality of her music in visual form.


Her album art reminds of the typical 60's and 70's LP artwork:
Made of Bricks                     My Best Friend is You


Check out of my favourite Kate Nash Songs: Foundations


No comments:

Post a Comment